Saturday, March 2, 2013

Justin Bieber Dresses Like Shiloh Jolie Pitt


I think Justin Bieber has been watching the way Shiloh Jolie Pitt dresses and has been trying to steal her swag. She dresses like a tomboy, when you get older people say you dress like a lesbian. So maybe he intentionally dressing like a lesbian? Who knows, but I put together some pictures of Shiloh Jolie Pitt and Justin Bieber in similar outfits.



See here are several instances where they are dressed in near identical outfits. 


Justin with the same hair cut as Ellen.


Justin Bieber dressed the same as Ellen Degeneres.


Oh wait just a second. Here is a picture of Shiloh Jolie Pitt dressed like Ellen Degeneres. Ok so maybe I was wrong. Hollywoods youth are just so impressed by Ellen's style they are dressing like her. 


Here is a picture of the Bieb getting beat up. He isn't really it was for a photo shoot for a magazine. I didn't know what they were until I found this pic, so I decided to check them out. They have some interesting articles. 



I'm not much of a blogger, but thanks for checking it out anyways.
~Notti

No comments:

Post a Comment