Sunday, September 9, 2012


The creepiest shack in the North Caroline country side. This is scary movie old. 


Its all full of crap empty chemical bottles or some sort. Didn't bother looking to closely. I was afraid to touch most of the stuff on the floor. That and I was a little afraid to fall through the floor. I think a large portion of what is on the floor is part of the wall that fell in and some of the ceiling. 


I kind of wonder if this was always outside or if it was in the building at any point in time. Its the country so it wouldn't surprise me if whoever lived in this building whenever it didn't look like this bathed outsdie. 


Trash, branches, parts of the building. 


The creepy hay rooms window were boarded up. Why would the creepy room full of hay be the one that was boarded up? This is not a place you want to end up with a stranger. 


There was this wall in the hay room that was boarded up with wood that didn't match the rest of the wall. Behind the wall was this ubber creepy brick wall coar. If you were there you could tell at some point there were bricks where the opening in the brick wall is. Scary. 


Lets not think about that creepy building anymore. Lets see some graffiti. Yes, that says ninja! 

~Notti by Nature

If you really like my blog and want to help support some of my travels and adventures check out ebay and get some street art stickers. <--- just click there. Also if you mention this blog post I'll send you a post card from where ever I happen to be if you mention this post when you order a Notti by Nature sticker pack. (thats one of the ones that is all Notti face stickers and I <3 Notti stickers)

No comments:

Post a Comment