Monday, August 27, 2012

The Mascot Race!


One of my favorite things about going to roller derby is some of the silly things that go on there. This was at one of the Hard Knox Roller Girls bouts in Knoxville, TN. Knuckles is the dog that won the race, he is one of the mascots for HKRG. Sphere this is the other mascot. The bear is Chilly and he is the mascot for the Knoxville Ice Bears, which is a hockey team. I don't know what the sharks name is if he has one but thats a mascot for the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN. I have been out there. I'd say that is one of the best aquariums I have ever been to. I know the bee is a mascot for some radio station in knoxville, but I'm not sure which one. This is from a few weeks ago, but I figured I'd post it.
I'm in the Raleigh area in North Carolina right now. I'm excited about seeing the Carolina Rollergirls. I'll probably get some sort of video or at least some pictures when I go to that.

~Notti by Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment